Thank you to everyone who has returned their questionnaires so far. The response has been fantastic and the feedback has been very well received.
Below is just a few if the wonderful things said about our school.
St. Luke's deals effectively with bullying- strongly agree.
" 100% certain appropriate action would be carried out." (new parent to school)
What do you particularly value about St. Luke's?
- Its communication with parents and carers.
- The teachers are well organised, the children are taught well, learning how to use manners and to respect one other.
- Teacher co-operation.
- Children's safety in school.
- The education in Reception class. My child has picked up so much in a few months.
- Children enjoy attending and feel well looked after.
- Teachers seem very attentive.
- Excellent teaching methods.
- Celebrating all cultures.
- I love the way the staff are friendly and interact with parents.
- Taking good care of all pupils and treating them equally and keeping parents up to date.
- Good quality teaching of teachers who understand how to get the best from children.
- The approachability of the staff and the friendly environment.
- Teachers are very understanding and caring towards children's needs.
- Teachers' relationships towards the pupils. I feel this is outstanding.
- The constant improvements that they make.
- A good balance between Christian values and the multicultural nature of the local community.
- Brilliant and imaginative learning opportunities.
- That the children feel valued and appreciated.
- Staff who work very hard and clearly care about what they do.
- St. Luke's is a great school, my child enjoys going every day.
- It's a very good school and my child gets a very good education.
- The education it provides and keeping parents informed of progress.
- The hard work the staff do with the children and the friendly attitude.
- Now everyone is treated equally.