We aim to maximise attendance for all pupils. Pupils with lower attendance make lower rates of progress and are at risk of not attaining the expected standards. Please note the dates below to ensure that you are supporting your child's education.
- Requests for holidays in term time WILL NOT BE AUTHORISED.
- If your child is absent due to sickness, please contact school on the first day of absence. [Telephone 0161 764 4988] This is important to us to check your child is safe and we will follow-up non notification as part of our safeguarding procedures.
- Children in Year 2 take their SATs throughout the whole of May so please do not to take your child out of school during this time.
- Year 6 Children are NOT TO BE TAKEN OUT OF SCHOOL during SATs week.
- Year 1 Children are NOT TO BE TAKEN OUT OF SCHOOL during Phonics screening week.