Welcome to our class page. Have a look at our fantastic achievements!
You can follow our adventure together on Twitter, just look for the handle: @StlukesYear4K
You can also email your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
PE for the Autumn 2 Term will be on a Tuesday. Children need to come to school in their PE kits.
This half term we will also have French with Madame Jackson on a Monday afternoon and ICT lessons with Mr Hague from Technola on a Friday afternoon. We also will be having Music lessons on Thursday morning and will end the half term with a class performance!
Homework expectations in Year 4.
Each week, on a Friday, I will set the following homework, to be completed by the following Sunday:
- Spellings and times tables (our test will be on a Friday)
- Mathletics activities (40mins per week)
- Times Tables Rockstars (40 mins per week)
- Purple Mash spelling quiz (to match our weekly spellings)
- Reading eggs ( 30mins and assigned activities)
- Reading Books (we will aim to change books at least twice each week, but children can quiz in class any day)
- Half termly project and activities set on Class Dojo
These activities will be monitored on a weekly basis, and prizes will be given out to the children who have completed their weekly homework tasks - they may even get a mention in our weekly Celebration Assemblies! If you have any problems with this please do not hesitate to speak with me.
Children need to read with someone at home, before they can quiz and change their books. Once you have read with your child, please can you sign your child's reading record, or send me a message on Class Dojo