The people who will be helping you this year are: Mrs Edwards, Mrs Rehan and Miss Thomason.
Have a look at our fantastic achievements!
You can follow our adventure together on Twitter, just look for the handle: @StlukesYear4E
You can also email your work to email@example.com
PE for the Autumn 1 Term will be on a Monday. Children need to come to school in their PE kits. The PE kit consists of white t-shirt, black shorts/leggings/jogging bottoms (depending on the weather) and black pumps/ trainers.
This half term we will also have:
Homework expectations in Year 4.
Each week, on a Friday, I will set the following homework, to be completed by the following Thursday:
- Spellings and times tables (our test will be on a Friday)
- Mathletics activities (40mins per week)
- Times Tables Rockstars (40 mins per week)
- Purple Mash spelling quiz (to match our weekly spellings)
- Reading Books (will be changed every Friday, but children can quiz in class any day - children to read 1 book per week)
- Half termly project and activities set on Class Dojo
These activities will be monitored on a weekly basis, and prizes will be given out to the children who have completed their weekly homework tasks - they may even get a mention in our weekly Celebration Assemblies! If you have any problems with this please do not hesitate to speak with me.
Children need to read with someone at home, before they can quiz and change their books. Once you have read with your child, please can you sign your child's reading record, or send me a message on Class Dojo.